This website www.kings-mall.co.uk (the “Site“) is operated by Jones Lang LaSalle Limited of 30 Warwick Street, London W1B 5NH (“Jones Lang LaSalle” or “we“, “us” or “our“). Jones Lang LaSalle manages the Kings Mall Shopping Centre, Hammersmith (“Kings Mall“) on behalf of the owner, MP Kings Retail S.a.r.l (“MP Kings“).
This Policy explains what personal information we collect and how we use it. We believe it is important for you to know what types of information we collect from the Site and how we treat information we may receive from you. Please read it carefully.
We are responsible for the processing of your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable law relating to privacy and data protection.
We collect your information in different ways
We may collect your information:
- When you visit the Kings Mall.
- When you use Wi-Fi at the Kings Mall.
- Through your use of our Site.
- Directly from you. For example, if you register for a promotion, create an account, enter a competition or free prize draw, purchase, post a comment on our Site, ask us a question, email us or interact with us on the telephone.
- From third parties. For example, from the Kings Mall Wifi provider or if you choose to use an integrated social media feature on our Site or apps, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address. Your activities on our sites and apps may be posted to the social media platforms.
Information we may hold about you
We hold and may use the following information for the purposes described in this Policy:
- We will hold contact and account information you provide to us (e.g. name, address, phone number, email, country of residence, preferred language).
- Information about your use of the Site, Kings Mall and/or the Wifi at Kings Mall.
- Information (e.g. your interests, purchases and household type or any information necessary to satisfy your request) provided to us by other companies including retailers at Kings Mall. We may also add information to your details which we have obtained from other companies or sources.
- If you use the Site, we may collect information about the browser and device you’re using and your IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites). We might look at what site you came from, what you did and didn’t use our site for, or what site you visit when you leave us.
- All other such information about your interactions with us. For example, if you interact with us via our agent, manager, on-site offices, email, telephone or social media.
How we use your information
We may use your information in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, products, services, experiences and support you may request from us.
- In order to send you communications in connection with visits to the Kings Mall, visits to the Site, and events you attend.
- To get to know what your preferences might be so we can improve our offering to you and so that your experience with us is more relevant and personal. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties, including to analyse customer behaviour.
- To provide you with information about products, services, experiences or promotions which we feel may interest you through any medium you have indicated we can contact you through. Your information may be used to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour or to protect or enforce legal rights.
- To protect the security of our company, employees, our customers, third parties and/or our or their property (including any events you may attend and our Site) as permitted by law.
- For the purposes of providing services to our retailers and other clients, maintaining client relationships (such as informing our clients and prospective clients of properties and services that may be of interest to them) and for our other related business activities.
- To contact you as part of market research we are carrying out. You may choose not to participate.
- To show you advertisements we think you may find relevant and useful. This may include advertisements displayed on our own Site or apps, or advertisements from us displayed on other companies’ sites or emails.
- In limited circumstances, we may also use your information for other purposes where permitted or required by law.
- Where you’ve agreed, you may be contacted by us by email, text message, telephone or other means with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services (including newsletters). We may also send you information or offers on behalf of other businesses.
- To stop receiving marketing communications, you can change your preference by contacting us using the details below (Contacting us) or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get.
We may share your information with the following for any of the purposes referred to in this Policy:
- Any other member of our group or related companies.
- The owner of Kings Mall – MP Kings – and any of its group or related companies.
- Retailers at Kings Mall.
- Where permitted by you, selected third parties for their marketing or advertising purposes.
- Other third parties so that they can provide services to us (e.g. our Wifi provider, a mailing house, a courier, a call centre provider, a market research company or online behavioural advertising companies).
- A company that acquires us or the owner of Kings Mall or becomes the new owner of the Kings Mall.
- Where permitted or required by law, a government agency or other authorised body or organisation, to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of retailers in the Kings Mall, third parties, or in the detection and prevention of fraud (including credit card fraud) and other crimes.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or require a copy of information we hold about you.
To correct, amend or update information you have given us, or in order to withdraw a consent you have given us you can contact us or log into your account.
Our contact details:
Attention: Andrew Proctor
Kings Mall Shopping Centre
King Street, Hammersmith,
London, W6 9HW
T 020 8741 2121
M 07525 872 855
Updates to this Policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Site. Please check our site periodically for updates.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that an internet site transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies that we use will only last for the duration of your site visit and will stop when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
- Necessary Management
- Managing your login session to enable you to move easily from one page to another within the Site and to ensure that your page requests are loaded in a smooth and secure manner.
- Collecting statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the site.
- Remembering that you have used the Site before; allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the site.
- Storing your preferences and selections.
- Customising elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for you.